Hope1826's TR - SBP/Attic/Upper UK - Wedding Pics Finally - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i'm off to bed now! need to get up early in the morning for work. Hopefully they will be ready for me to see tomorrow! cant wait.

Wow... I'm looking at your pics right now! They are awesome! Now I'm even more depressed I didn't get Misty... jk! ;) They are wonderful though!

Oh, Nikki!! I've been staring at the first one with you two sitting in the wicker chairs, kissing, and I'm having trouble getting past that one! I love it!

Oh you look so beautiful!!! Wonderful photos. I'll definately have to make time to sit and view them all in the next day or so (but going out of town and have to pack tonight, :( )

Your pictures came out amazing! You were such a beautiful bride!!!

YAY FOR MISTY!!!! I am so glad she is doing my wedding too!!!

You were beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I loved all of the pictures. Your hair was great. Your dress made you look like a princess and your DH looked so handsome in his tux!! I hope my pictures turn out half as good as yours!!!!! Everything was decorated beautiful!!!

Beautiful! The pictures were DEFINITELY worth the wait!

What incredible pictures!! I was getting teary eyed! I LOVE the phone booth pictures! Also the ones with you and your girls are great!

Nikki -

Your pictures are beautiful. I just went through them all - and I am sooo glad Misty is doing our wedding. I just love her work!

The first picture is just adorable - but not as cute as the one with the kids!

loving the photos!!!! worth the wait i think.

I'm so excited now for mine!

What menu did you pick for your dessert party? the food looks fab

Oh, Nikki!! I've been staring at the first one with you two sitting in the wicker chairs, kissing, and I'm having trouble getting past that one! I love it!

I know right!! I love that picture!!!

Nikki your pictures are gorgeous,she did a great job!!! you and your husband are adorable!!!!!!!

Wow... I'm looking at your pics right now! They are awesome! Now I'm even more depressed I didn't get Misty... jk! ;) They are wonderful though!

Thank you!! Did you find a photography yet? I hope you do find someone awesome. I would have changed my date to get Misty, the Roots or Randy!

I see you cart-jacked a bellman.... what a sweet ride! :rotfl2:
OMG that was the most fun picture!! :cool1: DH and I had never been to the BWI so we really did not know where to take pics, so we just let Misty take us wherever she wanted. And as we were walking to the front (a little before we ran into Shannon's mom and dad) Misty grabbed one of the carts and said "hurry, jump on this before they start chasing us". I thought she was kidding, but they really did chase us!:lmao:

Thank you!!! Did you ever get through them. Once I get the cd, I will post our favorites in the TR, so that you gals don't have to look through a ton of the same pics.

Oh you look so beautiful!!! Wonderful photos. I'll definately have to make time to sit and view them all in the next day or so (but going out of town and have to pack tonight, :( )
Thank you!! Have a great trip!!

OMG gorgeous pictures!!! Some of the best i've seen!

Thank you so much!

Your pictures came out amazing! You were such a beautiful bride!!!
Thank you Kendra! I can't wait to see your pics! My parents 33rd anniversary is August 8th, so I'm especially anxious to see all of you August brides marry! You have a great date.

YAY FOR MISTY!!!! I am so glad she is doing my wedding too!!!

You were beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I loved all of the pictures. Your hair was great. Your dress made you look like a princess and your DH looked so handsome in his tux!! I hope my pictures turn out half as good as yours!!!!! Everything was decorated beautiful!!!

Thank you Toni!! Your pics will be gorgeous!! And you will LOVE Misty. She and her husband are wonderful!

Gorgeous pictures Nikki! You must be so happy with them! :thumbsup2
Thank you!!! We love them! ANd I'm so relieved. We were worried they would come out bad, because we were both super hot and I felt like I was going to pass out through all of the running around for pics. It was only about 85 degrees, which isn't awful but I grew up in NY and DH in NJ. Eeeek, when we left for the trip it was about 50-60 degrees in NJ and when we got back it was around 40 degrees. We felt like we were on fire and melting.

Beautiful! The pictures were DEFINITELY worth the wait!
YAY! Thank you. I think so!

What incredible pictures!! I was getting teary eyed! I LOVE the phone booth pictures! Also the ones with you and your girls are great!
Thank you!!! Thank you!

Nikki -

Your pictures are beautiful. I just went through them all - and I am sooo glad Misty is doing our wedding. I just love her work!

The first picture is just adorable - but not as cute as the one with the kids!

Thank you!! I think the one with the kids is our favorite too. The little boy was our ring bearer and he was awesome. All of the little girls loved him. I can't wait to see your Misty pics! Did she do your engagement pics? They were beautiful. I love her work too!

loving the photos!!!! worth the wait i think.

I'm so excited now for mine!

What menu did you pick for your dessert party? the food looks fab
Thank you!! We didn't pick a buffet. We just had the chocolate fondue add- on by itself. It was milk chocolate and white chocolate fondues, with lots and lots of stuff to dip - bananas, strawberries, brownies, sponge cake, pretzels, marshmallows, etc. It was so yummy and it was way more than enough. They raised the price to meet our DP minimum.

I'm excited for your pics too!! I wish I had been able to book her for more time, I'm excited to see what she will do for you.

I know right!! I love that picture!!!

Nikki your pictures are gorgeous,she did a great job!!! you and your husband are adorable!!!!!!!

Thank you Lynn!

Love, love, love your photos. I'm so glad we have Misty booked for our wedding.
Thank you!!! You will love her!!! I was really scared about photography, because DH and I are both shy and we HATE taking pictures!! But I think she did an amazing job despite our ridiculousness! I just can't wait to see what she'll do for all of you Misty brides!

WOW i don't believe I've ever seen any of Misty's pics before! I love them!

Such great shots!! I love all the bouquet photos, and the ducks!! :lovestruc

Oh and you two kissing infront of the 2 little kids! :lovestruc

Oh, Nikki, sweetie! Your pictures are gorgeous! :faint: You looked so beautiful and DH was so dashing. You both look at each other with so much love in your expressions. :love: I am so glad Misty was able to capture your romance in the portraits. You must be so pleased! Oh, and I LOVE the rose petal shower. What a beautiful picture! Look at your smiles!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter