Hoping the Rain Stays Away-We're Going Back in May-TR started

I hope Cayley feels better soon, you're right though, better now than while you are in WDW.......We'll be there soon!

Poor Cayley! I hope she feels better soon! It's so hard to see our little ones sick. It breaks my heart when one of mine feel bad. I'll be praying for her to fel better.

Praying Cayley feels better soon!!

:dancer: ONE WEEK!!!!!! :dancer:

I hope Cayley is feeling better today. :sad2: Only 6 more days my friend!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I hope Cayley feels better soon, you're right though, better now than while you are in WDW.......We'll be there soon!

Poor Cayley! I hope she feels better soon! It's so hard to see our little ones sick. It breaks my heart when one of mine feel bad. I'll be praying for her to fel better.

She was up a few times in the night but the fever is now nder 100. SHe is eating a little more and talking non stop so I would say she is on the road to recovery :) Now if Av gets it I hope it is sooner rather than later!

My ticker says ONE WEEK-oh my goodyness as Cayley says. Speaking of Ms C she is in bed with a 102 temp :sad2: Better now then next Sat. There was a 24 hour fever or 24 hour tummy bug both going around her school. I wil take the fever! Almost everything is out of the old place for our closing on Wed. Bringing in the suitcases today!!

Congrats on closing!!! I know it will definetly be a big burden off your back... I didn't think that day would ever come 2 weeks ago.

She was up a few times in the night but the fever is now nder 100. SHe is eating a little more and talking non stop so I would say she is on the road to recovery :) Now if Av gets it I hope it is sooner rather than later!

Glad she's feeling better and hopefully if avery get's it, she will get over it just as quickly!!

Congrats on closing!!! I know it will definetly be a big burden off your back... I didn't think that day would ever come 2 weeks ago.

Glad she's feeling better and hopefully if avery get's it, she will get over it just as quickly!!

Thanks very much. The fever is back :sad2:

Well, Pooh the fever is back. I am keeping her home from school tomorrow which means I also am not ging to work. Crossing my fingers A does not get it or if she does it goes away fast. Same for Jeff-though I REALLY hope he avoids it

Here's hoping nobody else gets sick, and the sweet little girl feels better very soon so that she can fully enjoy this amazing trip!

Well darn! When I read your other post I was hoping she was on the mend. Hope she feels better soon, poor little thing!

Here's hoping nobody else gets sick, and the sweet little girl feels better very soon so that she can fully enjoy this amazing trip!

Thanks, she is kinda pathetic. I am glad it is now and not a few days from now....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter