Hopper Passes and MKC card

Katie

DIS Veteran
I want to buy my tickets at my Local Disney store this week before the ticket price increase.

My best friend has a MKC card can i use her card( if she is with me or not) to buy my Cards for my family.

I can't decide between a 5 day hopper plus or a 6 day hopper plus. We will be there 9 days. But a 6 day hopper plus will give us NO breaks, if we visit water parks for our plus admissions(which myy kids love..so we will). Should, i save the extra dough and stick with the 5 day plus(total of 7 days) and have 2 down days? Traveling with 15 yr old, 8 yr old and 6 yr old.

Does anybody know the price difference with MKC card vs without?

thanks

Katie

It is now called the Disney Club and we save approximatley 5%. We are leaving in 7 days, we are only getting a 5 day pass leaving us 1 free day to relax. Traveling with a 6 year old you might want it! Have a good trip!

i would call and check your store first...

the stores here in buffalo do not carry the 5 day park hopper plus....only the 6 day park hopper....at a discount price of 267.14 with the last day to get it at this price being....January 14th....

check out www.floridatravelonline.com also for other options...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter