Hotel at Buffalo airport

moab44

Earning My Ears
Checking on what people like to do. Would you rather pay for parking at the airport or book one night at a hotel a use their parking. If you like the hotel way which hotel do you stay at? Thanks

I book Comfort Inn and Suites using parksleepfly.com. Recently renovated. 24 hr shuttle. Breakfast. Across the street from airport.

I just booked last week for our upcoming summer trip. We have stayed at this location 10+ times. Nothing fancy but clean, reasonable and meets our needs.

We have used Comfort Inn and Suites as the above poster and we like it just fine. We also book through parksleepfly.com. We prefer Sleep Inn (at the end of the airport area). It also has parking / shuttle / breakfast. Sometimes we have found that booking a hotel with parking is about the same price as parking at the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter