Hotel Choices

Emerald31

Earning My Ears
Hello, I am new to this board and planning my first trip to Walt Disney for 2002. Having a difficult time deciding between 2 hotels that I have reserved. The Caribe Royale and The Swan. Thanks to this board I was able to get a good quote on The Swan because I am a nurse. Would like the opinion of this board regarding my 2 choices. Glad to have found this site and would appreciate any assistance you can give me. Thank you.

If you plan on spending most of your time at disney, then definitely the Swan! Location, location, location. The Swan is a 4* hotel and you will be able to walk to mgm and epcot, take the boat there or bus.The Swan is on disney property, but not owned by disney.

Do a search on both these hotels and you'll get more info.
he Caribe is nice, but a couple miles away from disney and you'll need to drive or use their shuttle to get to the parks

Thank you for responding to my question. I had initially asked for the Dolphin, but the discount wasn't available for my dates and the $300+ quote I received for the standard room made me gasp for air. I did as you suggested and did a search on this board. My final decision is for the Swan. I appreciate your input.

Yes, the dolphin and swan hotels are very expensive and if you can get a good deal, then go for it. They are nicer than the disney moderates and value hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter