Hotel Parc Corniche - Good or ?

MiniMissMinnie

A Danish Disneyholic
Parc Corniche

Hello everybody

I'm going to Orlando on the 11th og January and I am staying at the Parc Corniche resort in a 2-bedroom appartement - and here is my question:

Is it any good ?
What experiences do U have with Parc Corniche ?

Thanx for all anwers !!

Take Care

Marie:confused:

Hi....Parc Cornish in an older timeshare located on the International golf course close to Sea World........It is very basic but very nice...they have a small but heated pool, and a basic breakfast.......rooms are small but again very comfortable.....these should be priced lower than other two bedroom suites and I would expect you got a very good price......they are located in an area where you will need to drive to everything, but it a central location to all attractions........I think you will be very satisfied.......Ted

I'm sorry I didn't see your post sooner, Marie. I have a full review and photos here:

http://hometown.aol.com/tdciago/parccorniche.html

I paid $50 through Priceline for a one-bedroom in April of 2001. I will say that the units are *very* spacious (apartment-sized), and the surrounding golf course looks quite nice. It's also located at the quiet end of I-Drive, and was an easy drive to WDW property, and very close to Sea World.

However, the buildings needed some TLC, in my opinion, and the free breakfast was just okay. If you've got a good price, and you like having room to spread out, you will probably be happy with it. It's also possible that some refurbishing has been done since my stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter