Hotels near DTW

We usually go with the Holiday Inn Express- Romulus. It is right next to the Qwik park which has free shuttles to the airport. There is generally an option when booking that includes 7 days of parking there.

If you are a Marriott Bonvoy member there is a Courtyard Marriott and a Fairfield Inn by DTW. There are more with Bonvoy hotels nearby, but my dh stays at DTW hotels a lot and those two are clean and tend to have decent rates.

I use Parksleepfly.com for and overnight stay and parking. You have your choice of hotels and your parking is covered for up to 10 days or 2 weeks (sorry I can't remember which). Most offer vouchers for an offsite parking lot (think Airlines parking or similar). Many of the hotels participate. Our family has used them for years now without any problems.

Airport is in Romulus. If you do a search on any of those hotel websites there are several in the area. Some include airline parking as well. Westin is right at the airport, but here are several others nearby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter