hotels with firework views

rubyrain

Mouseketeer
Hello to all!

I have a question in regards to the hotels around disneyland. This is our very first time visting disneyland and would like to find a decent hotel that has good views from your room to see the fireworks. Thank for your help!

Ruby you might want to put this post on the other thread...this one is mainly used for Trip reports and might not get noticed much

I know the Hilton has rooms with a view of Disneyland and some of have fantastic views of the fireworks. I think you pay more for those rooms though.

We had a perfect view of the fireworks from our balcony at the Grand Californian last week. We were on the third floor right above the World of Disney store.
The hotel itself did not impress me much, but the location and our view were great!

The Sheraton Park (formerly the Coast Anaheim) has good views - or so I've heard/read. We were looking at staying there but decided against it as we prefer to stay further away from the busy part of Harbor - and this hotel is really close to the DLR. They have balconys too which would make the experience even better!!! :goodvibes

Oh and they're having a refurb. at the moment (taking it from the Coast to the Sheraton Park) and won't be open for another few months. Just thought I'd mention that as I don't know when you're planning on visiting.

We also had a good view from the Grand in November, our room was over the monorail courtyard. We have stayed at the Sheraton on Ball in the past. They have an excellent view, but you do have to go down to the front of the hotel to see the fireworks--or at least we did.

Hope this helps.

Lynne

We stayed at the Radisson Maingate and could watch the fireworks from our room.
Simba One,
as far as I'm aware, the Coast (Sheraton Park) is still open during refurbishment, they are doing it a bit at a time and it will be finished by June 2006.
Love Ella

The Paradise Pier has a great location on the pool deck to watch the fireworks - they even pipe in the music!... just don't get to see the stuff on the castle or tink (of course).

We also stayed at the Howard Johnson's and with a Disney View room we could see the fireworks really well.

The Disneyland Hotel has rooms that have very good views. Many of them at a premium price! We had a non premium room, second floor of the Sierra Tower, DTD side and had a pretty decent view even with being that low. Also the hottub area at the HoJo is a great place to see them as well as the pool area at the Park Inn. At the Park Inn we were so close we could even faintly hear the music from the park if the traffic wasn't too loud.

Ella1 said:
We stayed at the Radisson Maingate and could watch the fireworks from our room.
Simba One,
as far as I'm aware, the Coast (Sheraton Park) is still open during refurbishment, they are doing it a bit at a time and it will be finished by June 2006.
Love Ella
June? So it'll be just completed when you arrive?! :goodvibes Remember to let me know what it's like. Although we'll definitely be having a snoop around it while we're there anyway. :rotfl: And I need the lowdown on everything from a Brits POV!! ;)

It should be finished when we get there and it should all be new, no pee stained mattresses...lol!
Will let you know what it's like when we get back.
Love Ella

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter