House of Blues Gospel Brunch

sters

<font color=red>Enjoys visiting resorts at WDW<br>
Just passing this along since I just inquired... The House of Blues in DTD has a Sunday all-you-can-eat Southern style Gospel Brunch. There are two seatings. The first is from 10:00-12:00 and the second is from 1:00-3:00. The cost is $37 for adults and $20.50 for kids. Not sure where the cutoff is. This won't fit into our plans, but it sounds like it could be interesting. For those that have done the Gospel brunch, did you like it? Why or why not?

sters said:
Just passing this along since I just inquired... The House of Blues in DTD has a Sunday all-you-can-eat Southern style Gospel Brunch. There are two seatings. The first is from 10:00-12:00 and the second is from 1:00-3:00. The cost is $37 for adults and $20.50 for kids. Not sure where the cutoff is. This won't fit into our plans, but it sounds like it could be interesting. For those that have done the Gospel brunch, did you like it? Why or why not?

We did it about three years ago. It was GREAT! We had a table right up front so I felt it was a little loud. I would prefer to sit farther back. Great singing!!!!!Worth the money IMO.

We also did this around 3 years ago. Dd was 4 or 5 and as she watched one of the singers she asked, "Mommy, is that a diva?" :rotfl: Dh, Dd and I all enjoyed the show very much and will definitely do it again sometime. The talent was uplifting and awesome.

Did it dec. 04tseats right at the back against a wall BUT it was still great because we could stand without having anyone behind us, the main singer walked around singing so he came by our table every 20 min signing to us, and the food was AWSOME! I love southern food and cant really get it anywhere here( i live in hickville). They asked anyone having a birthday to come on stage and mine was the day before. That was so fun. About 12-15 people went onsatage and sang the last song. We are going in march and just waiting for the tickets to go on sale! Oh, and as we were all leaving the signers were at the door to say goodbye and shake our hands. Definatly worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter