House of Blues

4 Princess Morganne

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for a place to eat before (or after) Cirque and was thinking about House of Blues - but wanted to get some review from you all before booking.

First - will it be enteraining for DD age 8?

Second - I am a vegetarian (I do eat eggs and milk - but not chicken or sea food) - will I have anything to eat? I looked at the menu and it isn't too friendly to vegetarians - but most menus aren't but the chef's are.

Third - what time would be best before or after the 6:00 Cirque show?

I tried the search on this and couldn't get it to bring up the old posts - looks like a lot of good info out there - but couldn't get it to come up.

Thanks for the help!

Morganne's Mommy

We ate there in June. We were also seeing the 6pm show. We decided to eat early (4:15) so that there would be no timing problems. Eating early is always easier, less crowded. Can't help with the vegetarian thing. I had salmon and dd15 had a pasta dish with chicken. She adored it. Maybe you could get something and have them hold the meat. We try to eat when most people DON'T, and have never had a problem. Have fun!

I'd go before the show. House of Blues takes PS now but once Cirque lets out, it can get crowded very fast.

They do have some pasta dishes that I am sure can be served without meat. It's a very fun restaurant, although sometimes the music can be a bit loud. I am sure they can accommodate you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter