• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How are the garden view rooms at the PBH? Is there one location better than another?

RLM

Earning My Ears
I just booked a garden view room for $189.00 a night for our stay December 26th thru the 31st. How are these rooms, and is there a certain location to ask for when checking in? :smooth:

The West Wing is the closest to the boat dock. The Deluxe Villa rooms are also close to everything.

Is the west wing also close to the beach pool?? thanks..amy

Is that a special rate (ie Ent, Fan club, annual pass)? The best I could do that week was $197 at RPR. I'd better give them a call!

It is a promo rate they had on there web site. I had an res. for a Bay view room for $339.00 a night, but I just could not pass up $189.00 for this hotel. My nights of stay are between 12/26 thru 12/31. Check it out. :smooth:

I agree with a West Wing room. Great location and much closer to the boat and Beach pool than an East Wing room.

We had a garden view in the East wing and thought it had a pretty view of the gardens there. It is maybe an extra couple of minutes walk to the pool and jetty, but it was IMHO, significantly quieter than the area around the West wing. I doubt that it makes much difference for most of the year, but over Xmas/New Year if you have a small child, like an early night or are light sleepers that may be a factor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter