How can I find out the menu for Thanksgiving meal

Momof2boys

Mouseketeer
We normally eat our Thanksgiving meal at noon. I made a PS for Chef Mickey. The closest PS they had to noon was 11:15, which was fine with me. I looked at last years menu and it showed that they had breakfast food along with Turkey and Prime Rib. This would work out great because my little ones eat more breakfast food and Dh and I could have Turkey. How can I find out if the menu is going to be the same. Hope things haven't changed and I didn't mess up Dh's turkey day.

You can call Disney Dining back and just ask the CM to list what is in the buffet. I did that this morning with my WCC reservation. I wanted to know ahead of time exactly how much of the meal my kids won't eat...LOL.

We normally eat our Thanksgiving meal at noon. I made a PS for Chef Mickey. The closest PS they had to noon was 11:15, which was fine with me

Actually, with your PS being at 11:15Am, by the time you check in, and are seated, it could be closer to noon anyway. Especially on Thanksgiving, I think it will be very busy.

Thanks for the information. I did call back and they are just having breakfast items. Per the CM, this year there will be no Turkey at Chef Mickey's until after 3pm. Oh well. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter