How crowded will it be Feb.17-22nd?

We will be there around the same time as you (2/15-2/20). From what I gather, it shouldn't be unmanagable. With some planning on which park for which day I am expecting all to go well.

I will also be there at that time (Feb.13-21) I heard it will be crowed for the weekend (15th-17th) because of the holiday weekend and the Nascar races but after the 17th things should calm down. This is just what I am expecting I'm not sure , I've only been one other time and it was at the end of March.

Your best bet to avoid crowds is to get there early. We'll be there at the same time, as we were last year. We had no problems with crowds in the morning, but made an effort to get out of the parks by the afternoon, when they were more crowded, and there seemed to be more people who didn't 'get' the whole Disney thing-- stressing out, exhausted kids, etc. The good news is, going at a busier time of year means that few attractions will be closed. See you at the MK!

Hooray! Looks like we'll all be there at the same time. I'll be the one dragging my friends to the "thrill rides" - hope you guys all have fantastic trips and don't let the crowds get to you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter