How do I become a "RP Bad Girl"?

disneydreamer1970

Loves planning surprise Disney trips!
Just wondering what I need to do to become a RP Bad Girl!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Originally posted by disneydreamer1970
Just wondering what I need to do to become a RP Bad Girl!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Well dreamer, it takes dedicating your life to the RP board and exercise,
food-smiley-022.gif
exercise,
food-smiley-009.gif
practice,
food-smiley-004.gif
and more practice!
food-smiley-012.gif

Did I mention anything about liking a refreshing beverage once and awhile?
party-smiley-040.gif

It also doesn't hurt if you like to dance
party-smiley-048.gif
and wear goofy hats.
costumed-smiley-029.gif

Hmm.. all I had to do was get naked in a parking lot... :p

dtuleya - I love those smileys!!!

dance.gif

Woo-hoo ... disneydreamer1970 is buying!!

Let's see, I think I'm in the mood for another Irish Mudslide!!

I would like to be a member of the RP Bad Girls Club, too.

I love to drink, dance, drink, I think I might have been naked in a parking lot once (or maybe twice), drink, I don't wear hats though. But did I mention I like to drink.

Since it is Sunday morning, I'm serving a round of mimosas for everyone.

Sue

Do you need a personal bartender for your club? I just might know of one.(who could that be) Anyway, I'm just sitting here on injured reserve (broken ankle) not doing much bartending at the moment. I'm sure I could turn some people into some really bad girls! How about a round of drinks for everyone!

Rafikimom,

Sorry to hear about your ankle!!! Pixie dust in on the way!!! Since you are buying, I will have a Lynchburg Lemonade!!!!

:smooth:

rafikimom
- Sending my favorite faerie to you with lots of pixie dust for a speedy recovery! While you're mixin me a margarita, make one for yourself, it will cure anything!;) :bounce:
tink08a.gif

Margaritas can be a miracle drug! It's funny when my DH and I got over to someone's house,they will ask what I want to drink and it always includes some type of comment about "make it simple, we can't make any of those fancy things you do at work." I love my margaritas but honestly a nice cold beer or rum and diet will do for me. They seem to expect me to want one of those classic TGIFriday's fu-fu drinks. Then sometimes my lovely DH will volunteer my bartending talents. "Oh, just let Debbie whip up one of her specialty drinks." God love him. There's heck to pay though when we get home!

I'll offer my designated driver service in exchange for membership in the RP bad girls club! You can have your choice of a ride on a magic carpet (think Aladin) or a luxurious pumpkin carriage (think Cinderella). Any takers?

That's a tough choice:

Magic Carpet -- fast

Carriage -- elegant

How about taking one to the party and one from the party!

Does Prince Charming come with the carriage?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter