How do I become a "RP Bad Girl"?

I sorta like the magic carpet. I like fast cars, fast "carpets", and a prince that likes to live on the edge!

I'll pick the pumpkin ride as long as I get Herk with it. After helping DH put in all the cabinets in our new house this weekend I could use another man around to help with the heavy stuff.:D :D :D

In fact, after all the work we did this weekend, I could use a drink. Anyone up for a nice cold beer???

Does dancing on top of the bar count?

I've had some wild days, I mean, nights.

Lori

Ooops, forgot to mention you have to read our rule books
0811828964-resized200.jpg
badgirl_uncut.jpg
and getting a tattoo doesn't hurt either! ;)
s338.jpg

if you don't mind and I will take the magic carpet.

"Hi my name is Karen and I'm a Rewardaholic................" (hic - up)

( is this where I talk about myself?)

"Karen gets up to the mike " ah-hem"

I've been a rewardaholic for about 2 years now and a bad girl for about a month....................

Okay Denise , your up;) and make sure you take that hat off.......

Originally posted by Tantor
( is this where I talk about myself?)

"Karen gets up to the mike " ah-hem"

I've been a rewardaholic for about 2 years now and a bad girl for about a month....................

Okay Denise , your up;) and make sure you take that hat off.......

<takes mike from Karen> I've been addicted to the Dis since joining in January of 2002. I've lost my home, job............Just kidding! I've been addicted to margaritas for the last three years. I've try to keep myself at a 3 drink a week limit, but with all the partying going on here it's been hard. I'm a founding memeber of the RP bad girls club (thanks to Beanie) and am proud of it!;) :bounce:

C'I join?
I will have to build up my tolerance again but have been said to flash in the parking lot after an Ozzy concert!

Order me a few of those blue and coconut jello shots please!
B

Hey dtuleya, I got my first tattoo last year at the age of 41,lol. Then had plenty of margaritas.!!!!!! :smooth:

this group is too funny!!! Been lurking for a while, so I decided to stop and say 'hi':wave:

Don't care for margarita's but I LOVE pina colada's.....does that count?

Don't have a tatoo, but will a belly ring do? :teeth:

Hmmmm, trying to remember the last time I was naked in a parking lot...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter