How do I find out what I have already reserved?

nikki&petey

Mouseketeer
Is there a number I can call to find out what I have already reserved for my trip? I stupidly thought that when I made my reservations I would get a confirmation email. Why of why didn't I realize they would never send me this info?

They do send a confirmation e-mail if you are signed in to your disney.com account when you make the reservations. Maybe yours got lost in your junk box - that happens to mine one in three times, it seems.

You can call 407-WDW-DINE to check on your reservations, if you need to.
You will need the phone number/name under which you made the bookings.

I've only ever received a confirmation email *if* I booked the dining reservations online. I have never received an email when I booked over the phone. When booking over the phone they usually just read me the confirmation numbers at the end.

You can pull the information up online but you need to know both your dining reservation number and the phone number you booked the reservation under. If you don't have that information you should be able to call and have the reservationist pull the reservations for you.

one of the blanks you're required to fill in when making adr's on line, is an email. what email did you enter?

I just called and gave them my name and phone number after going thru their fabu voice mail recording (NOT!).

I had lost one email and had to call them to get the info. Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter