How Do I Get To The Davy Crockett Ranch

shelbeexx

Earning My Ears
I feel very stupid asking this question but... we booked to stay at the Disney Davy Crockett ranch without realising that we needed a car. We are going next week and have now booked a hire car! However, I cannot find a postcode or full address for the ranch anywhere. We do have SAT NAV and that should work for us in Paris, but what should I type in it? Also I'd very much like to feel prepared and have maps / route plans before we go. I would be very grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of routeplanning sites for Paris and offer me the address. I don't want us to spend the whole of the first day trying to get there!!! Many Thanks

Hi
Davey Crockett Ranch is off J13 of the A40/E40 where it joins the D231. You can find it on google maps.
Kathy

Hi shelbeexx and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

On our Satnav DCR had the posh name of David Crockett Ranch. Took us ages to find it :rotfl:

Hiya,
it is WELL signposted on the main road past DisneyLand Paris and you can get directions on the AA website

www.theaa.com and check Europe option in the route planner - from wherever you pick up the car (or I type Calais for our directions) to Camp Davy Crockett and you will get a list of directions.

Hope it helps

ps - it is a fantastic place to stay!!!! The pool is really worth a look.

Tessa

Thank you all very much for your help. I did find a route by going onto the AA website and doing exactly what you suggested, so many thanks. Can't wait to get there now!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter