How do you get DDE card?

twbrown

Earning My Ears
Thank you so much for everyones response to my DDE vs DDP post. Now I have another question.

How do you go about getting the DDE card? I will be in Disney the end of July. My AP is ordered and I am waiting for my voucher in the mail. Will I get me DDE card in time? I am assuming I will have to wait until I get my voucher and then call for my DDE card? Or do I need my actual pass? Does it matter that the AP was ordered by a friend for me for my birthday so it doesn't have my name on it yet? (Although it will once the voucher is traded in.)

Thanks for all your help!!

You only need your voucher, which is really a plastic card...that's what I used when I called the other day.

You call (407) 566-5858 and give the information from the top of the back of the card. They will send your DDE card in the mail in several weeks, but you can pick up a temporary DDE card at Guest Relations at Epcot.

If things haven't changed don't order your DDE card until after the 7th of the month. This way you will get an extra month out of it if it is important to you.

You will be issued a temp card that can be picked up at the guest relations window located at the front of EPCOT. Tell them you want to pick it up their and the date you will pick it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter