How does my budget look???

Robin

<font color=green>I don't want any cookies!<br><fo
We are 2 adults and 1 child (3 year old).

Staying 8 nights at the Dolphin @ 110 a night = 880
Plane tickets @200 PP = 600
Food (we will have breakfast in room) =725
Car rental =190
APs =1050
Spending money $100 each =300

Grand Total =3665

Caitlyn and I dont eat muych so we are planning on splitting a lot of meals. Does our budget look about right??

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi Robin! Everything looks pretty "right on" to me. Unless souvenier spending gets "out of hand." :rolleyes:
I see that you are buying APs - you must have another trip planned! COOL! When do you think that you are going again?

We are going for Caitly's 4th birthday March 30- April 6th. That was actually going to be our only trip.... But Dan didn;t look at a calender before booking the flight. That is the week of Easter and I just dont think I would ever be able to get him back after a first trip over a holiday weekend. :) :)

67 more days... I CAN"T WAIT!!!

The best part of my Nov trip is everything but the rental car is prepaid!! I have $1500 worth of Disney Dollars in a piggy bank at home:)

I'm sure that you will have a great time on BOTH of your trips! :)

Robin - I'm assuming that you are paying the teacher rate of $99 plus tax at the Dolphin, right? I know you'll be at WDW DURING DIS-Con, but it looks like you aren't an "official" convention attendee..is that correct?

Your budget looks great to me!

Nancy... Your right I am not an official DIS-con attendee. We dont arrive until late Nov 30th so I just couldn't justify the additional money for a few hours of the convention. I am planning on doing a bunch of the mini-meets:)

I was given the 99 rate with my military ID! Someone called me the same night that I made the ressie and told me that they made a booboo and it should have been 129... but they are going it honor the original rate given:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter