How Early for Outside Disney ECV rentals?

Unity

Earning My Ears
Question: How early do you personally recommend looking into renting ECVs or scooters from outside the park? [We're looking at renting one from say a rather than getting one from Disneh for my mother from Disney as we'll be staying at least a week which is a lot of time]

Question: How early do you personally recommend looking into renting ECVs or scooters from outside the park? [We're looking at renting one from say a rather than getting one from Disneh for my mother from Disney as we'll be staying at least a week which is a lot of time]

I know Gold that you can book really far into the future. But I usually book about 1-2 months out for my Mom and never had an issue getting what we need when we need it. If Gold has a really good sale, I might book a bit sooner. But normally, I wait until I have our airfare booked to have a better idea when I should order the scooter for.

Gold is a great option for week long rental. You can wait until closer to the trip. I’d not wait longer than 1 month out though. Once in a while they book up a week or two beforehand.

If you're very certain of your trip dates (that are this year) go ahead and rent. I often take trips on somewhat short notice and have not had a problem getting a rental. If you're going during the most peak times (Christmas/New Year/Spring break) then I'd rent at least a couple months in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter