How early to book now?

Carrie Ellis

DIS Veteran
I am sorry to ask this! I did search to see if someone knew or asked already!

Since I believe it has changed, what is the amount of days early that you can call and book a campsite now? It is not 500 now right?

Thanks!

Carrie

I booked the Nov 2024 DISMeet on May 31, 2023 so yes end of May/first of June for the next entire calendar year. So thats the way it is now.

Until they change it again.

Personally i wish Disney would go to a rolling 365-day calendar.

Bama Ed

To follow up on this, do those reservations which are that far out need to be made via phone, or can it be done online as well?

We are planning on a trip around June & July 2025, kind of far off but as ya'll know it comes quickly :)

Right now, the soonest I can book online is December 2024. So maybe in May or June this year, I might be able to book our 2025 trip?

Right now, the soonest I can book online is December 2024. So maybe in May or June this year, I might be able to book our 2025 trip?

In 2023, when the 2024 rates came out late May, you could book all the way to the end of 2024.

I would expect the same for later this spring when 2025 rates come out unless we hear otherwise (I keep my ear and eyes on the DIS Resort board around late spring because some folks over there have good intel).

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter