How far are you away from Magic Kingdom?

I've got 15 to go, about the same. I figure we'll live in Florida and summer in Virginia. I won't be able to handle that heat!
Before we moved here we made jokes about being to young at 45 to be a snowbird. We live in south Florida so still 3 hours away. So we still have to stay over because a day at Disney plus 6 hours of driving. I cant wait till Brightline opens all the way to orlando it will be a gamechanger.

A good friend often wakes up to the Magic Kingdom Train whistle on weekends, not because she has it recorded but because sleeps with her windows open. She also is “informed” when the MK fireworks go off.

Love this! We used to be that close too. We could walk out on our balcony and watch the fireworks. I miss hearing that train whistle! But that was an apartment, and when we bought a house, we decided against paying $50,000-$100,000 more just to be in that area.

Love this! We used to be that close too. We could walk out on our balcony and watch the fireworks. I miss hearing that train whistle! But that was an apartment, and when we bought a house, we decided against paying $50,000-$100,000 more just to be in that area.
We live in South Florida about a mile from the beach.. I felt the same way. Location , location, location.
I'm not sure how I would feel about living in central Fl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter