How far away are you...

I am 867.39 miles away. I wish I was closer, I think it’s time to consider moving to Anaheim! ;)

We are 498.6 miles away in unincorporated Mendocino County :flower3:
Too far away and leaving in exactly 7 days!:woohoo:

This is soo awesome....
I'm having the kids make this into a geography lesson. They have already found Eugene OR and places in California. Thanks for making this fun for us. So, where are you from??

I posted my miles early but I guess I should have mentioned that we live in Redding, CA. Many of you drive right through here when you are on your way to DL!!

Close enough to go anytime, but not close enough to knock mechurchlady out of 1st place! :goodvibes

Close enough to go anytime, but not close enough to knock mechurchlady out of 1st place! :goodvibes
Sharing is caring and everyone else is caring so cough up, please.:rolleyes1 Actually I live closer but have to go north a block then east to the freeway. As a crow flies it is about 11. If I go to the parking garage it is about 11. I knwo others are closer.

While I'm not the furthest away, I think I may be one of the furthest in the US. Mapquest puts me at about 3100 miles away-I'm in Alaska

Well, depending on what time of year it is...

83.3 miles if I'm at school in La Jolla, CA
and
2611 miles if I'm at home in Visalia, CA

What a fun idea!

5344 miles - Whilst not the furthest away (even for those from the UK!) it's still far too far! :sad1:

I posted my miles early but I guess I should have mentioned that we live in Redding, CA. Many of you drive right through here when you are on your way to DL!!

oh, i can feel the homesickness coming on .... wdw fantasy, i am from cottonwood! go have some buz's, taco shop and black bear for me would ya? oh and then top it off with round table. unless angelo's is still open - i could go for the lunch buffet!:goodvibes

If I go to the parking garage it is about 11. I knwo others are closer.

How close is too close? I live in the shadow of the parking garage. It's quicker for me to walk than it is for me to drive...kinda sick isn't it?:banana:

Seems every time we move, we just end up closer and closer to the park. :cool1:

For the record, .6 miles from front door to parking lot tram.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter