How far is the port from WDW?

bigsky

<font color=teal>4 by land, and<br><font color=dar
We're booking a town car for transportation and wasn't sure when I should have them pick us up to take us to the ship. I want to be there by 10:30. I know we'll have to wait, but I'd rather wait there than the hotel. Start the trip a little early.:Pinkbounc
But for some reason, I've read two different posts with different distances. I thought it was about a 70 min. drive???

Thanks!

It's just a tad over an hour. I'd have the car meet you at about 9:00am, by the time you get loaded and on your way, and get through the security check points at the terminal, it'll be about 10:30.

We splurged for stretch limo from yourride.net last summer, it was very relaxing not having to wait for a bus or other people. :)

Anne

9:00 was about what I was thinking.

Would love to splurge on a limo..but I think we're spending enough money. But that would be fun!!!!

Thanks for your quick responses.

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter