How hard is Vero to get in May??

dvcnewgirl

<font color=green>Williamsburg, VA<br><font color=
I would like to go to Vero for the first time in May 2008 ( the first week) will it be hard to get a studio type room?? Thanks!:goodvibes

Bumping for you...don't know the answer, but we got into VB for the first time this October...called and made ressies for 1 Studio...got it, and then two weeks ago called and got another Studio for DD(we asked her if she wanted to come, and she and her boyfriend (25 year olds) were able to take a day off and come).

We were able to book a studio in 06 at 5 months out for the 2nd week of May without any problems.And will try again for 08 also.

We had to make some last minute changes in our plans this year and so could only get a studio (end April, beginning of May) at 2 weeks out. I'd only ever had an Inn room on my many previous visits and did not care for the studio and managed to change to an Inn room after the first night - paying the $30 change fee of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter