How hard will it be to get Hilton head for the week after Easter at 7 mo.?

Donna M

DIS Veteran
We just got back from a fabulous trip to WDW with a Dream cruise attached and I am ready to think about next year. We were talking to some guests who love Hilton Head so we're thinking about giving it a try. Since our school vacation falls with Easter at the front end, do you think we have a chance of getting the GV or even the 2 bd at 7 months? :beach:

I think you would be ok just make sure that the heritage golf tournament doesn't fall that week. If it does then it may be more difficult and the island will be fairly crowded. I was looking for a studio sometime in April this year but we were not sure when we wanted to go, so I checked at random 7 month intervals to see what was available and I never saw anything sold out at 7 months in April. Noted, I was not looking at the GV, so I can not comment on that. I love HHI, it's super family oriented and if you haven't been, Savannah is just 45 min. away and a great day trip.

There are only 5 GVs at HHI so your chances of getting one anytime around Easter are slim. There are 76 dedicated 2 BRs so you have the best chance of getting one of those. We have gone twice around Easter. The first time we managed to snag a 1BR at 7 months (still not sure how that happened) and this year, we booked a 2BR but had to waitlist one night at 7 months. That was for Easter Sunday and I called at noon the day the 7-month window opened. Good luck! HHI is a great resort:)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter