• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How I Wish I Could..... (Online wishlist)

lisareniff

DIS Veteran
Oh, how I wish I could log onto the member website and find out the availability of rooms at Vero for our next trip. I got too busy on Friday when I was going to call now I have to wait all weekend to quench my curiosity! I not going as far as wanting onlink booking, just availability!!

Anyone else sitting here wishing for information?? ... and waiting for Monday and MS to open? .... or googling, hoping to find that map somewhere?

I was just invited to stay with another dvc memeber that is very kind to invite
me to stay with her for a few days. i am hoping when i call MS on monday i can add a few more days on to her ressies... :cool1:
i need pixie dust for the week of july 16.... :wizard:

I Wish for My house to sell really fast (we just put it on the market yesterday) because the first thing I'm going to do with the profit IS TO BUY MORE POINTS!! Pixie Disney over here please! :wizard:

I wish ... that I was feeling better. I've had a headache for 7 days. :sad2:

Even surfing this site isn't making me feel better and it usually does! :teeth:

Pixie Dust ~ please :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter