How I'm different from Everyone else game.

Renpener

I'm Penny, The Cheese and "Dude.all" King!<br><fon
Hi everyone!

Everyone knows everyone in the world is different, and this is a game to show off out individuality. Here's how the game works: The game will start out with a topic, and someone writes how they're different than most people in that subject, and then they write a new topic. Then, the next person to post MUST write how they're different in that topic,and gives a new topic/ This game is a great way for everyone to know each other.

Example:

Topic: VMK
Person1: I like it when people copy my ideas
Person2: I go CRAZY WITH ANGER when people copy my ideas; Topic: Cheese
Person3: Cheese reminds me of Wisconsion (sp?); Topic: Plush Toys
Person4: I think plush toys are EVIL! Topic: Firemen
and so on...

Ok, I'll start.

Topic: VMK
I really have no interest in the stitch hat

I hate how the stitch hat instantly changes your VMK social status. Subject: ..Pie?

Reminds me of those old Burger King "I love the Bacon Chicken Tender Ranch" commercials.

Topic: Head-Exploding-Fun

it should happen every day. No school would be it! :rotfl2: like that's going to happen
Topic: Halloween costumes

I usually dress up as something that is a normal costume, but I am actually dressed up as a character in a game that I play that wears that costume; Topic: Laughing

Should have an off switch. Never take me to karaoke :rotfl:, I've already lost too many friends!! Topic: Jellyrolls (can be club or boogiewoman ;))

i dont understand at all
topic people who make u want scream and tear your computer up

People who ask "Are you trading _____"; "Do you want to be friends" etc questions on VMK even when I say no friends or trading. Here's a question for you: Do you want to be blasted into outer space?!

Topic: Munchlaxes

don't really care for them since i'm not interested in pokemon

TOPIC: Epcot!!

Great being one, even better to be friends with them!

Topic: Pokemon

Rayquaza in a battle with Aerodactil.

Topic- Need for speed most wanted for PSP

Never heard of it bc I dont like PSPs.

Topic: randomization

Note to people posting on this game: Some people are getting off topic of what the game is about. The game is about showing we're different, not an oppinion that most people have.

Everyone should be chosen fairly, not be put in a group.

topic:citizenship

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter