How long did it take to hear back (accepted/declined/pending) after the interview?

After my son applied in February, we kind of started seeing some patterns. Basically, NLICs and Pendings were going out within a couple of days. So our mindset became, "No news is good news." He received his acceptance right at the 2 week mark from applying.

Yeah that is what I'm thinking also that there might be a pattern with NLICs and Pendings being notified only a few days after. I'm going with the theory that no news is good news!

Applied: Sept 6th
Web Interview: Sept 7th
Phone Interview: Sept 17th
Accepted into Custodial for Spring Adv today, 9/20!!!

Anyone who has been accepted, what letter does your last name start with? Trying to prove/disprove the rumor about alphabetical order.

Anyone who has been accepted, what letter does your last name start with? Trying to prove/disprove the rumor about alphabetical order.

While there seemed to be an A-B pattern yesterday, it seemed normal today. One of the first people I saw accepted had a last name that started with "Z".

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted!! I am in progress for Disneyland CP, one Marketing PI and an Admin Assistant position - hope one of these turns in an acceptance soon!

Applied 9/6
Web Interview 9/7
Phone Interview 9/17
Accepted for Concierge 9/20

Okay, my interview was on the 8th so my two weeks will be tomorrow. My question is does Disney send out acceptances on the weekends?

xandaman said:

I'm starting to get worried because there are some people who had their phone interview after me and have already been accepted whereas I haven't heard anything yet and I keep checking my email very frequently several times a day...My last name starts with S.

I've seen people who interviewed the same day as me and after me. I'm trying to keep cool. We really have no idea how the process works, only trying to make guesses. Just no that until you get a rejection email you're still in the running.

No worries if you're still waiting. If you haven't heard NLIC, or Pending, you're still in the running. Another thing we noticed when my son applied for Fall was that they tended to send out Acceptances based on roles. I noticed that several accepted so far have been for Attractions. There tended to be waves of acceptances sent out on Thursdays and Fridays as well. Hang in there, and Good Luck :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter