How long to earn $$ on sunshine rewards?

pantherlj

DIS Veteran
I see you can cash out for Disney Dollars at $10. How long does it take to get to $10? How many emails do you get a day?

Well, it all depends. How many offers do you take advantage of? How often do you check for clicks? Do you play sunshine scratch-off everyday. I have had great success in doing all 3 and I have managed to earn $175 in the six months or so that I have been doing the program. I would say that my net amount (rewards earned minus S&H fees from certain programs is about $140.) Not bad for very little work :thumbsup2

i joined about 3 weeks ago. I am not a big spender and I don't like to do the surveys where I have to do "free trials". I want it fast and easy. I did buy one thing the blockbuster club and I shopped once at disneyshopping.com so I got points for those. I have already cashed out for $20.00 disney dollars adn have almost 9.00 still there. In three weeks!! I am excited about this. Glad I joined. And since someone from teh disboards helped me join they got $2.00. All around great. I am hoping by May I can have 100-150.00 in disney money just for doing things I would have done or spending a little time on a computer. Its great.

i love SR. it's very easy to earn money. i very rarely do any of the offers that require a credit card and i've gotten two $25 disney gift cards so far. i try to shop through the links, but so far i've only bought from 3-4 stores. it is a great way to earn money for disney. yea for SR!!! :cool1:

Anyone interested in checking out Sunshine Rewards can go thru this link:
http://www.sunshinerewards.com/

Like Haygan stated, it can take a little time to cash out or it can take quite a while. It will all depend on your level of participation. If you do not shop online, sign up for trial offers or do not participate in surveys, it will take a considerable amount of time to reach the $10 mark. You will get a $2 sign up bomus when you join. This will at least give you a running start.

I just cashed out for my 3rd $25 Disney GC. All 3 GCs were gotten when Sunshinegirl ran a promotion. I actually earned only $60 of the $75. Most of it was thru trial offers.

aka-mad4themouse who is sunshinegirl?? I have only been a member of SR for 2 weeks haven't heard that name yet???

Sunshinegirl is the screename of the owner of sunshine rewards here on the disboards. Her real name is Tricia, but her disboard name is sunshinegirl. She posts her often and is very enthusiastic about her site.

My mom is at almost 8 dollars (since June) and she doesn't do much more than the clicks and games. She has only signed up for a few things. I have almost enough to cash out a second time because I do some shopping through the site.

cxcelica said:
Sunshinegirl is the screename of the owner of sunshine rewards here on the disboards. Her real name is Tricia, but her disboard name is sunshinegirl. She posts her often and is very enthusiastic about her site.

That would be me!!

I totally loved that when I started going through the September member survey feedback, many of you responded to me personally as either "Tricia" or "sunshinegirl" in your feedback. It really makes me feel like SR is more of a community than just a business. Some of you were brutally honest in your comments (LOL!) but that is how we get better. :sunny:

sunshinegirl said:
It really makes me feel like SR is more of a community than just a business. QUOTE]

Feels like a club to me! Or do I mean cult....hmmmm. :sunny:

I have only been a member since 9/13 of this month and I am already at $7.62. I have not paid out a dime either. Watch your e-mails because I have had one where I was paid of course .01 but if I went to the site I recieved an additional .30. I am not online that much but I will check it here and there. Not bad for about a week huh?

I am in awe of how quickly some get big bucks - I joined in January and just got to 22.00 a few days ago. It adds up much quicker, I think, if you shop and/or sign up for the trials (I don't do either of these).

:cool1:
What a great site. I just joined. We will be going to WDW in February , so I have a couple of months to earn ! How long does it usually take once you request a payment before you get the disney dollars or gift card? Now Im all excited about another way to make some extra dollars for my trip !

3dog2kidmom said:
I usually get mine in about a week. I love this program!!!

Thank You
whoa that was a fast answer :) I just want to make sure I earn till the last possible moment and yet cash out in time to go. Guess I will aim for cashing in 3 weeks before our trip just to make sure. Today they offered a $2.00 sign up so Ive got a great jump just by picking up the right day to sign up for a great program. :Pinkbounc

sumrmist said:
Thank You
whoa that was a fast answer :) I just want to make sure I earn till the last possible moment and yet cash out in time to go. Guess I will aim for cashing in 3 weeks before our trip just to make sure. Today they offered a $2.00 sign up so Ive got a great jump just by picking up the right day to sign up for a great program. :Pinkbounc

sometimes they do specials, where you can get a $25 disney gift card for $20, or recently for $22. Worth it to save up for those cashouts too. With that said, I signed up in June and have made about $350.!!!!!

The contests are great too.

In August there were 5 days that were designated as Special Cash out days.

One person on each of the 5 days, that cashed out for a $25 gift card would get a $100 gift card instead.

I was one of the winners on one of the days I cashed out!! :banana:

Very cool!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter