• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many can fit in a car at Sci Fi?

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
I just scored a PS for 6 at Sci Fi as we've never tried it before. How many can fit into one of those cars? We'll have 2 adult and 4 girls 7-11 years old. :confused:

There are 4 of us and 1 time it was crouded, they put us in a car that had 3 sets of seats - the 4 of us in the front and "2 hitchikers" in the bach seat.

Thanks, goofy! This should be fun for the girls. I'm just now starting to get fired up about this trip!

They do have cars that seat 6 and also cars that seat 4. We have a party of 11 going in June and they gave us 3 cars that seat 4. When we dined there before we had 5 adults and 2 infants and we sat in 1 car.

I'd heard that sometimes folks get stuck sitting at an actual table.:eek: And didn't know if they did that to larger parties or not.

The six of us, two adults, four DDs 14, 12, 7 & 8 got a car that fit six. Two per row! It was perfect!! ::yes::

eeyore, you know we'll always have room for you! It's good to see you!

We ate there 2 years ago without reservations. Since we didn't have them, the only option for us was to sit at a table. I would not do that again. This time we have ressies and want to sit in an actaul car...let's hope. WE leave the 20th for WD!:bounce:

The food was very good. My DH and I both had burgers and they were quite tasty. I guess the atmosphere made the total dining experience so appealing. You'll get your money's worth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter