How many days until your next vacation DVCers?

177 long days. I am in the midst of getting all of my ADRs squared away. I have to call back everyday to get the last of them. Once that is all done, I can sit back and just let the time run down :cool1:

Supposedly 221 days now BUT,

Initially planned to visit in Feb Presidents day week-nixed by DW & DS - too cold, too crowded, Disneyed out from last year. Son just wants to stay home on break and play XBox DW now wants to go skiing :confused3

Rescheduled for April Spring Break - nixed by DW & DS - Wife volunteering to work on Easter, DS wants to stay home and play XBox :confused3

Rescheduled for mid June to coinside with a conference I am giving at the Swan - DW not interested - saying why can't we go to Italy - Hey, have you seen the price of Euros versus the dollar :scared1: no way I'm wasting money on that. And the rentals through RCI are terrible in Italy.

If I have to, I will go alone in June and enjoy the peace & quiet:goodvibes.

PS: Took away DS's XBOX! Now he has to talk to us. :banana::banana::banana:

26 days for us! I can't believe the time flew by - it seemed so long ago I made the reservation and in the beginning felt like I had to wait forever! I still need to buy my park tix and the other day I read you can prepay for a photo cd to get a discount.

6 long months until our first trip as DVC members. So super excited...DH says my OCD is in overdrive:)
I do wish we could go to where we own points (VGC and Aulani) first before going to WDW but I guess the Beach Club will have to do :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter