How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

120 days until Northern Europe!!
Platinum booking started last night and of course the website pooped the bed. I was so annoyed. Took me nearly 2 hours to get in (luckily I'm on the west coast but still). Got most things I wanted booked, called it a night around 11:15 and tried to finish this morning but was shut out of the Remy dessert experience for some reason. No idea why, the cruise isn't even close to be sold out and I'm platinum. *pout*

Sorry for the rant :rotfl2:

120 days until Northern Europe!!
Platinum booking started last night and of course the website pooped the bed. I was so annoyed. Took me nearly 2 hours to get in (luckily I'm on the west coast but still). Got most things I wanted booked, called it a night around 11:15 and tried to finish this morning but was shut out of the Remy dessert experience for some reason. No idea why, the cruise isn't even close to be sold out and I'm platinum. *pout*

Sorry for the rant :rotfl2:
Hi!
We are on the same cruise and we were some of the lucky ones who did not have any issues with the website, surprisingly it worked pretty well.
As for Remy dessert - we had the same issue on one of our last cruises. They still might have tables available but not for the size of your group. Keep checking as we were able to get into Enchante dessert shortly before we sailed.

Hi!
We are on the same cruise and we were some of the lucky ones who did not have any issues with the website, surprisingly it worked pretty well.
As for Remy dessert - we had the same issue on one of our last cruises. They still might have tables available but not for the size of your group. Keep checking as we were able to get into Enchante dessert shortly before we sailed.
Thank you! It's just two of us so I didn't expect a problem. So odd. This cruise isn't even close to being sold out so as Plat I figured it would be easy. I got it no problem when I was silver on the Fantasy a few years ago and that cruise was nearly sold out! Honestly makes no sense. The rub is that for some reason (that I can't remember) we ended up cancelling the dessert about a week before we sailed. Oy. We just booked Remy dinner for this cruise so I'm probably going to give up the hunt for this 😂

137 days until our first cruise on the Disney Fantasy, also first time doing the Caribbean. But only 130 days until the holiday actually starts as we are tagging on NYC and WDW before we go on the cruise as a long way to travel from the UK. So excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter