How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

It’s the day of scrambling…well for my husband I’m packed.…lol. Fly to Vancouver tomorrow morning.

3 days until the Wonder Hawaiian cruise out of Vancouver

This is also a Halloween cruise too.
So exciting!! I saw a post that the Wonder is done in dry dock and was seen doing sea trials. They are still finishing interior work and she is now docked at the cruise terminal in Victoria.
We are having lovely weather this weekend in Vancouver but unfortunately Monday it will be chilly and rainy so be prepared. Hopefully it clears up for Tuesday and your sailaway :)

So exciting!! I saw a post that the Wonder is done in dry dock and was seen doing sea trials. They are still finishing interior work and she is now docked at the cruise terminal in Victoria.
We are having lovely weather this weekend in Vancouver but unfortunately Monday it will be chilly and rainy so be prepared. Hopefully it clears up for Tuesday and your sailaway :)
Yeah saw it was suppose to be nice tomorrow when we land. Rain coats are packed .

Pretty excited thats for sure! We leave at 8:30 in the morning and land at 10:30. Got to love the time change.

Sitting at the airport. My backpack got pull when in security for my door magnets. I don’t even have many maybe six from a pack on the Wish.

Left home at 4:30 am going to be a long day but not complaining! I’m on vacation.

:dance3: :woohoo: 22 days until our 30th DCL cruise - another 4 night cruise on the Wish :woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 27 days until our 31st DCL cruise - a 7 night E. Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy :woohoo: :dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 331 days until our 32nd DCL cruise - another 5 night cruise to France on the Dream :woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 336 days until our 33rd DCL cruise - a 7 night Western Europe cruise on the Dream :woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 343 days until our 34th DCL cruise - a 7 night British Isles cruise on the Dream :woohoo::dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 387 days until our 35th DCL cruise - the WBTA on the Dream :woohoo::dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 398 days until our 36th DCL cruise - a short Bahamian cruise on the Dream :woohoo::dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 580 days until our 37th DCL cruise - a 7 night Western Caribbean on the Treasure :woohoo::dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 587 days until our 38th DCL cruise - a 7 night Eastern Caribbean on the Treasure :woohoo::dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 21 days until our 30th DCL cruise - another 4 night cruise on the Wish :woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 26 days until our 31st DCL cruise - a 7 night E. Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy :woohoo: :dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 330 days until our 32nd DCL cruise - another 5 night cruise to France on the Dream :woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 335 days until our 33rd DCL cruise - a 7 night Western Europe cruise on the Dream :woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 342 days until our 34th DCL cruise - a 7 night British Isles cruise on the Dream :woohoo::dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 386 days until our 35th DCL cruise - the WBTA on the Dream :woohoo::dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 397 days until our 36th DCL cruise - a short Bahamian cruise on the Dream :woohoo::dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 579 days until our 37th DCL cruise - a 7 night Western Caribbean on the Treasure :woohoo::dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 586 days until our 38th DCL cruise - a 7 night Eastern Caribbean on the Treasure :woohoo::dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 20 days until our 30th DCL cruise - another 4 night cruise on the Wish :woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 25 days until our 31st DCL cruise - a 7 night E. Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy :woohoo: :dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 329 days until our 32nd DCL cruise - another 5 night cruise to France on the Dream :woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 334 days until our 33rd DCL cruise - a 7 night Western Europe cruise on the Dream :woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 341 days until our 34th DCL cruise - a 7 night British Isles cruise on the Dream :woohoo::dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 385 days until our 35th DCL cruise - the WBTA on the Dream :woohoo::dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 396 days until our 36th DCL cruise - a short Bahamian cruise on the Dream :woohoo::dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 578 days until our 37th DCL cruise - a 7 night Western Caribbean on the Treasure :woohoo::dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 585 days until our 38th DCL cruise - a 7 night Eastern Caribbean on the Treasure :woohoo::dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 19 days until our 30th DCL cruise - another 4 night cruise on the Wish :woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 24 days until our 31st DCL cruise - a 7 night E. Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy :woohoo: :dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 328 days until our 32nd DCL cruise - another 5 night cruise to France on the Dream :woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 333 days until our 33rd DCL cruise - a 7 night Western Europe cruise on the Dream :woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 340 days until our 34th DCL cruise - a 7 night British Isles cruise on the Dream :woohoo::dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 384 days until our 35th DCL cruise - the WBTA on the Dream :woohoo::dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 395 days until our 36th DCL cruise - a short Bahamian cruise on the Dream :woohoo::dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 577 days until our 37th DCL cruise - a 7 night Western Caribbean on the Treasure :woohoo::dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 584 days until our 38th DCL cruise - a 7 night Eastern Caribbean on the Treasure :woohoo::dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter