• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many people go to all girls schools?

Stitch_lover_Sith

<font color=royalblue>So I want to weigh in on thi
How many people go to all girls or all boys schools? Do you like it? Why? Why not? I do and I was just wondering if there was anyone else in this group that does.:thewave:

i'm a senior. i'm tired of the school, mainly because there is a lot of drama and it gets terribly annoying. i do think that going to an all women's college has taught me to be more aggressive, which is not always a good thing. i've also been told by my boyfriend that i complain a lot, i then told him to try going to an all girls school for 4 years and not become cynical. :teeth: if i had to do over, i'd probably come here, but i definitely wouldn't major in biochemistry again. i think that at all women's colleges they give us way too much work (most of it is just busy work), maybe they think that we don't want to have social lives since we came here and not to a coed school where there are potentially more distractions. :confused3 i think senioritis is setting in and has been since the first day i set foot on this campus. i love the place (basically i just love the campus and some of the professors), but i'd never send any daughters here, mainly because i don't want them to be like me or go crazy. a lot of girls come here and expect something completely different. i think that in order to go to an all women's college you really have to have a strong mind and your priorities straight, i guess i went wrong somewhere thinking that i did. i can't say that i really know if coed schools are much different social and work wise, but from what i've heard they are.

Im iggbees sister and I have gone crazy just listening to her complain!! :teeth:

I go to an all girls catholic college in new jersey and I do like it. Its small, and it makes getting work done easier then it would be at a party school. not a lot goes on, but you generally know or see most of everyone on campus. the only thing that i have against it is there is a lack of a social atmosphere, unless you big on campus events or what not. but other then that, its nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter