Landry Card for Canadians

I Believe in Pixie dust

Earning My Ears
Has anyone registered for a Landry’s card from Canada? I was trying to purchase a Membership card and was unable to enter my province in the payment screen. Does this mean that we cannot order one from Canada? I was hoping to get one so that I can make a reservation to Yak & Yeti in Animal Kingdom for our upcoming trip. Thanks!

I was able to do it and don't recall having any issues. There are Landry's restaurants in Toronto so it shouldn't be a problem.

We had trouble so we signed up at a Landry's restaurant in Orlando. They handled everything for us! I think we did it at Bubba Gump's at Universal.

Our family has had 2 Landry cards for a number of years. We get our rewards renewed every year (birthday rewards) and we enjoy getting seated quickly without a reservation. We only use our Landry cards once a year when we visit Disney. Never had any problems. Hope you are able to get one - totally worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter