How much does Disney's Package Delivery Cost?

ToliBera

Mouseketeer
on the Disney website they have 3 options available if you don't want to lug your purchases around with you all day while at the parks. you can:

A) have your purchases sent to the park gate for pick up at the end of day. (Keep your receipts and remember Epcot has 2 entrances)

B) Have them send what you buy to your hotel (either the gift shop, or your room)

C) Have them mail it home at an Additional Fee at time of purchase, via UPS.

has anyone done this? I did park gate before, but I'm wondering about getting it shipped up to Atlantic Canada. how many arms & legs does it cost?

Source: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/guest-services/package-pickup-and-delivery/

Haven't had items shipped home but it may not be a good idea shipping items home to Canada. You will be responsible for all duty and taxes on the items you ship on top of the shipping costs. If you carry them across the border when you return they become part of your duty free allowance.

It will actually cost you both arms and legs :)

Last time we flew to WDW, we asked about the price for shipping the Castle Playset back home and it was something like twice the price of the actual playset.

Of course, that was a big package, but still...

And as previous poster said, better thing to have your shopping with you when you cross the border.

I was looking for a Maleficent figurine a few years back, before I learned Green Earth sold them, and the one CM told me it'd cost about $70 to mail it to Canada.

Two years back I was able to get a piece of art sent back, somehow the girl got it to send back for free, not sure how but she did. Either way they charged me about $25-$30 in duties as they also charged me duty for the other items on the receipt that I had brought home in my suitcase.

I agree with the others, just bring it back with you. It's not worth the hassle or the extra cost.

We used the "send it to your room" option and at least at POR its not exactly to your room. They send it to the "General Store" at the main building, but considering any time you leave the grounds you pass by it, it wasn't a big deal. But it was great, there on time and in perfect condition!

We also tried the "pick up at the gate" but it took FOREVER for them to find our bag.

Never tried the shipping home because as others have said now, we figured shipping and duties would make it pretty expensive....

Yea it is like minimum 50 to 70 dollars. You'd be better off to bring some packing supplies and heading to ups or a post office and sending stuff yourself.

Or bring an extra suitcase and fill it up for the return trip. Baggage fees sound like they would be way cheaper than shipping and duty.

You can declare them as goods to follow and as long as you're under your allowance you won't pay anything other than the shipping ..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter