How much does it cost to add Disneyland Paris?

slg

DIS Veteran
We might do the Flavours of France next year and I was wondering what it might cost to add a couple of days at Disneyland Paris. Would ABD still take you to the airport, or do you forfeit that transfer.

Would love some info from someone who has done it.

The answer as to "how much" is really "it depends". There are no discounts for available for Disneyland Paris from ABD.

We did the Knights&Lights tour last Summer which - like Flavours of France - winds up in Paris. We, too, looked to add a couple of days at DLP on to the end of the tour. Our schedule logisitics were pretty tight, however. Furthermore, we did some research and we just found that DLP seemed pretty expensive (even by DisneyWorld standards). As DisneyWorld veterans, a lot of the attractions looked pretty familiar.

However, we couldn't leave France without going to DLP! We opted to add one more day to our stay in Paris (via ABD). We then did a very long day (blitzkrieg tour) at DLP. It's very easy to get to from the ABD hotel in Paris (door-to-door it's less than 1 hour). The advantage for us was that we didn't have to move hotels, we kept within our schedule, and we still got the ABD transfer to the airport.

If you plan to stay in DLP, my advice:

- check out the DLP website for prices on accomodation. Unless something has changed, there's no ABD discount or anything. Again, the resorts are pretty expensive. That said, the Disneyland Hotel is gorgeous!

- the DLP website really seems to push packages. They always seem to have last-minute discounts and kids under 7 are generally free. If you want to buy your own park passes, the Disney Store on the Champs d'Elysee is the place to go.

- check out the DLP forum here at Disboards. There's lots of good info there for planning your stay. You'll specifically want to look for resort reviews and threads that talk about options for getting yourself to DLP from Paris and then getting yourself to the airport from DLP. You'll also want to look at threads that talk about the 'breakfast included' perk.

- if you relocate to DLP, ABD will only provide transfers to a train station (or whatever mode of transportation you arrange to get to DLP). That said, I have read a few stories where the ABD folks actually provided transport to DLP for a few tour guests. This is not a formal arrangement, however, so you need to assume you're on your own.

All that aside, DLP is an incredibly beautiful park and not-to-be-missed. If you're a DisneyWorld veteran, a lot of the attractions will feel familiar, but also have a unqiue spin. There are also a few attractions that are unique to DLP.

Okay - I'm done rambling. I hope this was half-way helpful. :)

We are both WDW and DL fans, plus DCL and the kids really want to go to Disneyland Paris.

However, what you did sounds like something we would do. I hate the idea of transferring hotels just for one night or two, and if its easy to get to, plus ABD will give us the airtransfers after, we'll try that.

How much does it cost to add the hotel for one night?

How much were DL tickets?

We are doing Knights and Lights in September and added the DLP Package. There is more than one price, depending on what hotel you select. I selected Disneyland Hotel and I think for the 2 nights plus park passes it was somewhere around $2300. They offer a less expensive hotel also.

ABD will only let you add one night on at the Paris hotel (which was approx $400) and I wanted 2 days at DLP so decided to pay the extra. I really wanted to stay at the Disneyland Hotel anyway.

Pakey-we have two post nights added on to our Knights and Lights tour in September. We decided to just stay in Paris and take the train to DLP.

Pakey-we have two post nights added on to our Knights and Lights tour in September. We decided to just stay in Paris and take the train to DLP.

Yes we could have done that but then we would have had to give up the one night we had added onto the front in London. ABD would only book 2 nights total between London and Paris. They said it had to do with hotel availability. I was more than happy to give up my Paris nights in order to stay at Disneyland Hotel. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter