How old was your child?

15 months for DS. He loved it. He enjoyed so many rides, got to do a meet n greet with Winnie and Tigger in Epcot (not sure if that is still a thing) and had the best time at Crystal Palace with Winnie and friends again.

26 months for DD (DS was 4 by then). She loved it as well. And we basically did all of the same stuff and had a blast.

I have so many precious memories from both of those trips.

We took our DD just shy of 3 weeks…but we also lived only 30 minutes away. It was a miserable trip as we discovered she hated being in the car for more than 10 minutes. Second trip at 4 months was much better.

Funny side note: my first trip was also around 3 weeks and I was apparently such a chill baby that, years later, my parents forgot I was on that trip and my older brother had to remind them we went after I was born!

DD was 2 years and 11 months old.

That was also the first trip for myself and DH.

It was incredible. She remembered much more than I expected, but more importantly, my heart was ready to burst with joy and happiness watching her have an amazing time and interact with the characters and take in the magic all around us. I remember it all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter