How old were you when you first went to WDW?

What age were you on your first WDW vacation?

• baby/infant

• toddler

• kid

• teenager

• adult

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was 14 and thought the whole thing was lame. Wish I could have seen it as a kid, since I didn't appreciate it until I saw it through my own children's eyes years later.

I went to WDW for the first time in 1984 when I was 4.

My first trip was 1984 as well. I was 6 at the time. My trip in November will be my 13th I think. Since becoming an adult I try to go at least once a year. This will be my second trip this year. It is my "home".

I went in 1980, and I was 8(almost 9). The love affair with WDW began!:lovestruc Didn't go back until 2002 but have not been able to stay away for very long.:lmao:

I was one month shy of 50...and I don't want to be the oldest, so pls. pls. someone gazump me! :laughing:

I was 29, DH and I had moved to Jacksonville FL with the Navy. I finally got to go to WDW!! Funny thing is that now that we moved to WA we have been to WDW more than when we actually lived in FL.

I went in 1977 at the age of 5, not yet 6.

I am scanning in my pics now, but they are not scanning well for some reason....

I was one month shy of 50...and I don't want to be the oldest, so pls. pls. someone gazump me! :laughing:

Sorry! I was 49 too, in 1998. I went with my 2 DD then aged 9 and 6. We went to the studios the very 1st night Fantasmic was staged and at about 7.00 thought we'd better wander over to the theatre. Huge mistake!! It had been full for over an hour. They said they were staging a 2nd one about 9.30 as they had had to turn so many away but the girls were dead on their feet so we missed seeing the first night of Fantasmic!!

I am going again next month for the 7th time so I guess I must have liked it! Just me and youngest DD this time who was only 2 in 1998 so didn't come but has been every time since. Another year or 2 and she will be too 'grown up' to go on holiday with her Dad, so anyone looking for a child minder or shall I go on my own?

I'll help you Monty...I took my aunt for the first time when she was 76. She loved it...even cried.

I was 28.

If I would have listened to my DH I could have gone when I was 19 but I didn't think WDW was a good place to spend a honeymoon. :eek: If only I'd known......

Does it count if your mom was pregnant with you while there? If so, then in utero in 1976; if not then 1979 2 1/2.

20.....Spring Break 1975. Finally returned in 1996, and also first with kids. DD was 10 and DS was 8. Joined DVC in 2006, and go 2-3 times/yr now. Couple joining us first week of Nov. for their first F&W, and also his first trip to WDW......60.

I voted Toddler.

I constantly thank my parents for exposing me at such a young age.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter