How soon did you get your GAD voucher?

Warmwinds

Mouseketeer
We completed our service today, and are leaving for Orlando next Saturday (exactly one week). I know it says "within two weeks" but we were hoping it would be sooner...if we don't get it before we go we'll also try at our hotel to print it off, but I have us planning to use it 9 days from now.

I know if it doesn't come it's oh well, at least we did a good deed today and I can donate it, but I'm still sort of sad if we miss it. We won't go to Disney at all if we don't get it because this trip was just going to be Universal and Sea World, Disney was an unexpected bonus.

Any words of encouragement? :sad1:

This gives me hope...keeping fingers crossed.

Another question: If the MK opens at 9 am, what time do the ticket windows open? Do you go to ANY window to redeem your GAD voucher, or is there a dedicated one?

We did ours Thursday, got an email from the person we did it for saying he was going to submit if Friday. Then yesterdaymy status says the message about it can take the 2 weeks. We are not leaving till end of Feb so I have time. Just nerv wracking I guess just waiting. Kind of like Christmas I keep checking the site!

Our volunteering was completed this past Monday, and I received the e-mail on Thursday. It came very quickly! :yay:

We did project Linus. Package arrived to them Thursday and no word or status update yet...hope it updates soon.

We did the blankets and they were sent on Sat. but due to MLK I suspect they arrived on Tues or Wed and we received the email to print the vouchers this am.

Our organization verified participation last Wednesday and ticket was in email on Friday.

It varies from organization to organization, but ours was reported as completed on last Monday, the 18th and I received the vouchers Thursday morning.

We completed our service 1/20, it was "verified" by the organization on 1/22, and we got our voucher email from Disney 1/24. :)

I had my voucher this morning and we did ours Thursday. I never got an email though saying I had it. I just was checking the site like a nut and saw my status had changed to redeem voucher

It took a couple days. I went to manage my account and found the vouchers so it looks like they are there before the email comes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter