How soon did you get your GAD voucher?

So now I'm compulsively checking my account every few hours, so sick of seeing "Pending Verification. No action required at this time". :sad2:

:dance3: THEY'RE HERE! THEY'RE HERE! THEY'RE HERE! :banana:

I have to be one of the quickest turnarounds ever...did service on Saturday (1/23), director said she would not be submitting info until Monday, and got them today, Wednesday...and it's either automated or they have people working round the clock because I JUST got them, 4:30 am PT (7:30 ET, not sure where their center is).

I am truly sad but hopeful for those of you having problems straightening out your application issues, and hope they are resolved soon. :goodvibes

We did our day of service on Saturday 1/23 and got the email Tuesday 1/26 in the morning to login and print the vouchers. We are so excited.... only 17 more days until we leave for the World.

It must be the difference in time that the organizations are taking to report that you performed the service :confused3 But the lady at Project Linus told me she only had 72 hours to confirm it. Then it looks like Disney is taking 2-3 days to send the email. :confused3

We did our volunteering on Jan. 18th and the voucher came on the 23rd.

Bobbi:goodvibes

we completed service Sunday, which I believed was reported on Monday; Thursday AM it was waiting in my email!!:banana: Printed and ready to go

I mailed our blankets early but my volunteer coordinator was able to verify our service on the day after our "completion date" which was 1/25. So she verified 1/26 and I was able to print the vouchers 1/29. :banana: We hope to use them at the end of October.

We did our service Saturday 01/23 and I got an email sometime last night (01/28) stating that my tickets were ready. I know they weren't there when I checked my account before I left work yesterday at 5 (I have been religiously checking it numerous times every day all week...yes I'm obsessive!! :rotfl:). WooHoo!!! :woohoo: So now we can go to WDW and upgrade them to the 4 day FL resident pass for like $20 bucks a piece, how awesome!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!! :banana:

When you log into your account, what does the message say while you are waiting. Our coordinator said she would validate it today, she received the blankets yesterday. Once she validates, will the maessage change from "Volunteer for a day"?

When you log into your account, what does the message say while you are waiting. Our coordinator said she would validate it today, she received the blankets yesterday. Once she validates, will the maessage change from "Volunteer for a day"?

It won't change until a couple days after they validate service (once the date passes that you were supposed to do the service, it will change from "Volunteer for a Day" to "Pending Verification....etc"). Both times now (once for my niece, and the other time for the rest of us) our coordinator received our blankets on a Tuesday, verified w/GAD on Wednesday, and the status never changed for "Pending Verification" until 3 days later, at which time we could print our vouchers.:goodvibes

I dropped off our blankets on tuesday night and I got the email yesterday that our vouchers were available. So pretty quick turn around. I was surprised.

We volunteered at a homeless shelter on Jan 23rd and got the vouchers today. I also was on pins and needles b/c we are leaving for WDW on the 8th

I called Catholic Charities to see if they validated and they did on Wednesday, Jan 27th and then the vouchers came 2 days later.

We volunteered for the Red Cross on the 23rd and received our vouchers yesterday.

Has anyone had to wait the full two weeks? I am on day 12! The lady in charge said that our names were submitted at least a week ago! 2 more days until I e-mail or call Disney!

I signed up this past Tuesday, (1/26)..
did project on Wednesday, (1/27)...
woke up this morning to vouchers ready to be printed! (1/31)

So-very fast for me!! 5 days total from emailing with interest to literally printing my vouchers!! My lady is awesome!!!

What website do you have to log into in order to check your status? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter