How to add ticker countdown???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I feel like an idiot. I am trying to figure out the tickerfactory thingie too, I saved it on my favorite places. How do you add it to your signature then make sure it is shown when you post on message boards?! I am not totally computer dumb, although it seems I am totally out of the loop. I have AOL if that matters. Thanks! It is a neat feature :cool1: :bounce:

ok i'm trying too looking for the bottle of booze about now... :guilty:

well, i never did figure out the ticker factory one but i did get the other one; works for me! hallelujiah! (or however-the-hall you spell it!!)

Hey I got mine to work!!!!!!! Just one more thing to remind me that I have over 6 months before I leave!

I got mine to work thanks to you. I went to the tickertag! Thanks so much. I feel so apart of the group now!!!

Okay, hoping I got my signature to work. Wishing I had the tech skills of my 5 year old niece!

LIGrumpyGirl said:
I got my ticker in but I can't add words to it. Can somebody help??

When you initially build your ticker, you come to a screen "Configure Your Event Ticker". It has the date and it says "Event". You need to type whatever you want your ticker to say in this block.

Hope this helps!

bashful4u said:
When you initially build your ticker, you come to a screen "Configure Your Event Ticker". It has the date and it says "Event". You need to type whatever you want your ticker to say in this block.

Hope this helps!

That's what I thought I saw last time I did this. Now it only says due date. Maybe because I chose a pregnancy one. Let me try something different. Thanks!

EDITED TO ADD: That's it! When I chose EVENT instead of PREGNANCY it let me add words. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter