How to avoid scams.

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
OK, it's really annoying to see all of the evil people on VMK who scam innocent people, who are probably kids who don't know what they are doing. So to make it easier for people, I thought I would make a list of things which are scams.

First, Don't participate in Mom/Dad, Boy/Girl or Animal things not only does it mean that the person who is your Mom/Dad, Boy/Girl or Animal can get in your rooms when you REALLY don't want them to (Which happened to me when my sister was someone's kid and then said I was her brother, so her "Mom" thought that I was her kid. In the end, I removed her off my list as she spent more time with me then her real kid! Espc when I got my inferno..) they can also demand that you give them stuff.

Second, Avoid rooms with "Free Stuff" or "Going away sale" in the title, they are there to simply get you in the room and either A) don't give you anything or B) don't give you much at all.

Third, Try to avoid people who say they want to try out your stuff or beg. It is SO obvious that they won't actually give it back, so just boot them :)

And finally Try to avoid teleporters, unless you know the person is trustworthy. Always try the teleporter you trade; a teleporter that doesn't go anyware is useless.

OT: wouldn't it be great if they created a system where you know it's the correct teleporter? Like a numbering system or something!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter