How to book the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show w/ Dining Plan?

ladycollector

UCF Knights!
I am new to making ADRs to begin with and I'm not sure how to book the Polynesian Dinner Show. I know it takes 2 TS credits per person, that's fine. Could anyone please explain it to me? I've tried searching the forum but it seems like it's down or something.

Thanks so much!

I called the disney dining number (407-939-3463) asked about the date I wanted for the show and got it

I have reservations for the Luau during Free Dining. I had to give them a credit card number--but they said I won't be charged unless I am a no show. In fact, right now I made the reservation for 1 more person than will probably go (just in case!) and I have to call back and cancel within -I think- 48 hours of the ressie or I will be charged for that one person not coming.

So just have your CC ready!

Hi There

I booked and the CM did ask for a credit card - nothing was charged on my card this past month as I am on the dining plan. But the CM said that they will charge you an amount if you are a no show or dont cancel within 48 hours. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter