How to get best food discount?

Bchamp

Mouseketeer
Which is the best way to get the most discounts on food, at city walk and inside the parks?
I have annual passes, fan club card, loews membership, don't have the all access card yet but am thinking about it.
Any other suggestions from all you pro's?
Still a newbie at this savings game but I am loving it.

The annual pass has the best discount. There is a 15% discout on food and 20% on merchandise.

The annual pass will give you 15% IN the parks (assuming you get someone who has a clue, which isn't easy, at times:rolleyes: ). At Citywalk, the discounts vary, so you need to ask! Some places give you a straight 10%, others offer a free kids meal with paying adult (Pastamore, Pat O'Briens(kids 3-9 from 4-9pm) and NBA City) NBA City was offering a free appetizer with purchase of an entree as well (only one offer can be used at a time). If you have alot of people in your party, the 10% discount can be a better deal than the free kids meal, so do the math! :D
According to my pass sleeve, Latin Quarter gives 15% (food, bev. and merch.) AND priority seating for your party - Sun.-Thurs. only. Also, the groove offers 2 for 1 drafts. NASCAR offers priority seating. Universal Cineplex offers $6 admission after 6pm.
The Universal Studios store only offers 10% so make your purchases IN the parks where you get 20!
These are all subject to change...and sometimes you need to fight for your discounts, so it's good to stop at passholder services and double check so you KNOW what you get! :)
Karen

Befriend an employee....

Take them as your personal guide and get their discounts...OK...the plan has some flaws...but it IS the best discount.:D

We showed our annual passes to the lady working at Mels drive in and she gave us the employee discount, which I believe is 25%. Bank error in my favor. :D

Thanks for all the info on discounts everybody.

From the moment I get in orlando, everybody I meet is gonna be my new best friend! LOL:

I am so glad I bought the new annual passes!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter