how to get from Epcot to Ft. Wilderness

Mogs30

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, actually 2 questions. 1st what is funnest way to get to ft. wilderness from Epcot?? and 2nd I found a site I think on laughing place==but not sure and they had ALL the transportations to where ever from where ever and times/easiest allowed to get there. Can anyone help. I orig had us leaving from MK and taking boat over to Ft. wilderness, but other people in group want to leave fro Epcot, so --is there a boat that goes directly to Ft. wilderness from Epcot?? or something. Thanks for any help.

FW has a direct bus to Epcot that leaves from the Outpost area at FW. Don't know where you catch it at Epcot--haven't ridden it yet but soon!

There is no lake between Epcot and FW. There is a bus that runs between the two (and also goes to WL); that is quickest way. You could also take monorail from Epcot to TTC and catch bus from TTC to FW (which also stops at WL but is a different bus from above). You could exit through Epcot back gate (International Gateway), walk over to Boardwalk and take bus from there to MK and then boat from MK to FW (which often also stops at WL). Note, I am not sure what your idea of fun is, but I find the less time you spend getting from one place to another the more tme you actually have to have fun at the place you are going to. The Disney transports are not my idea of fun; a monorail or boat trip can be OK but it is still just a means of getting from one place to another.

The site you refer to provides a lot of the ways to get from one place to another. It is somewhat out of date because they changed the system at FW. Also, I find most of the times listed on that site for getting from one place to another to be substantially off as it very often takes longer than what is listed there.

We stayed at FW last week. Fastest way to Epcot is the BUS.

There's a boat that goes from FW to Mk and then you could also get a bus from there, or take the monorail but you'd have to transfer to the Epcot monorail from there.

Jo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter