How to get to campfire?

twinz

I agree with getting my WDW fix
How do we get to the campfire? We are not staying on property so we will be driving to Fort Wilderness. Does it cost anything to park there? Can we walk from the parking lot or do we have to take a bus? Thanks

Drive there thru the MK Toll Plaza (pay $6) and bear right for Ft Wilderness. Follow the signs to the Reception Outpost parking lot. After you park there take either the Orange or Yellow bus to the Meadows area and walk over to the campfire from there. If you'd rather not drive to Ft Wilderness and pay the parking fee take the bus from Downtown Disney to the campgrounds then Yellow or Orange bus to the campfire.

Yep, the boat from WL would be great! You would then need to either catch a bus at the Settlement area or walk about 10 minutes.

Take your own smores stuff, drinks, popcorn, whatever. Or they have the stuff at the Chuckwagon.

Have fun!

Is there a certain night of the week or does the campfire take place every night. Also, whats the time of the campfire?

Question... How many smores can be made with the kit that is purchased and what all comes in the kit? With 3 children I was just wondering how many kits we will need. Thanks!

Okay, this is from the hazy part of my memory banks using the 'wayback' machine, but I think it was a sandwich bag full of marshmallows, a package of graham crackers (not a whole box but the wrapped stack), two chocolate bars, and two sticks for about $3.

Does that seem right to the rest of y'all?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter