HOW TO HOP: Getting from One Park to Another

Robo

1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!
There is "direct" transportation between all the WDW theme parks.

Most routes are via Disney Buses.

Here are the "park-to-park" Disney Transportation direct connections:

>Note: The MK bus connections arrive and depart only at TTC.<

MK/TTC> Epcot = Monorail
MK/TTC> DHS = Bus
MK/TTC> AK= Bus

AK> DHS= Direct Bus
AK> Epcot= Direct Bus
AK> TTC/MK= Bus

DHS> TTC/MK= Bus
DHS> AK= Direct Bus
DHS> Epcot= Direct Bus (Epcot Front Gate) or Boat (Epcot Intl. Gateway)
......Boats ("Friendships") make 3 interim stops at the Epcot area resorts.)

Epcot > TTC/MK= Monorail
Epcot > AK= Direct Bus
Epcot> DHS= Direct Bus (Epcot Front Gate) or Boat (Epcot Intl. Gateway)
......Boats ("Friendships") make 3 interim stops at the Epcot area resorts.)

The buses have their destinations shown on them on illuminated signs.
The bus stops at the parks are also marked with signage.

As a rule-of-thumb, allow 40-60 minutes to get from the gates of one park to the gates of another park.

Here's a (rather "un-beautiful") satellite view of the actual layout of the locations of the parks, relative to each other>
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/RoboWDW/Silly Stuff/Theme-Parks-ALL2.jpg

Please allow me to start a chant of:

Stick-y

STICK-Y

STICK-Y

STICK-Y

STICK-Y

People don't read stickies anyway....:rotfl:

Maybe we can just take turns bumping this every 30 minutes for the rest of our lives.

Great post! I hope it becomes a STICKY soon! (Hint hint)

I had NO idea!
Any idea how long this has been in place?

You have always been able to get between the parks...
since they first built Epcot and the Epcot monorail.

The Epcot Monorail was completed and operating BEFORE Epcot was open.
Guests could ride over and see the construction.

I didn't realize that their had always been buses that ran btwn all the parks..for some reason I was under the impression you had to take a bus to resort and then transfer there. Well with the exception of MK to Epcot..just transfer at the TTC right..but for the others..no clue I could have gone directly from AK to DHS!

You learn something new everyday :-)

You might want to add that there are also direct buses to Blizzard Beach from both Epcot and DHS.

Wow! Thank you for this info. I had no idea you could go directly from park to park. I hope this can become a sticky.

HA! i was going to ask about this too! thanks for saving me the trouble! Where are the bus stops in relation to the resort busses?

HA! i was going to ask about this too! thanks for saving me the trouble! Where are the bus stops in relation to the resort busses?

At HS, AK and EP (except to MK as you would take the monorail to TTC then to MK): the park-park buses are in the same area as the resort buses.

At MK, the resort buses (except for the monorail resorts) are just outside the front gate to MK... on th CR side. To go to HS, EP or AK from MK you have to go to the TTC first so there not even close to the resort buses.

Robo, the least you could have done is to add some ears to those circles. I think your slipping my good man.:rolleyes1

Here, I did it myself LOL

WDW.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter