How to pronounce Krispy Kreme?

They're tasty enough and all but perhaps just a little bit over rated in my book.

Glad I've been pronouncing it right all this time though! :)

Krispy Kreme is ok. I prefer Dunkin' Donuts or if you ever make it to the D.C. area, try the Fractured Prune. Words cannot describe the scrumpiousness that is the Fractured Prune.

Oops, I always said Krispy Krems! I'll have to sort that out now I know!

I love them, nowhere near me sells them as far as I'm aware though :confused3

The bigger Tesco's have them, but our favourite one is from the Trafford Centre :goodvibes

I love selfridges food hall, I spend so much there, not just on krispy Kremes. I have an unhealth addiction to cookie and cream hershy

both places are supplied by the outlet across the road at TC next to costco on asdas old car park
Paul

I love Krispy Creme, but something strange. Our state fair here uses them as a bun for hamburgers. I have never tried it. But they do sell well. They have been doing this around 6 years or so.

Our Krispy Kreme in south Jersey went out of business years ago. I get my fix when I go to South Carolina.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter